The Suzlon Energy Limited – SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Suzlon Energy Limited – SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Suzlon Energy (Suzlon) is engaged in the manufacture and sale of wind turbine generators (WTGs) and components. It provides various wind energy solutions including wind resource mapping, site identification and development, installation, operation, and maintenance services. The company has operations across Americas, Asia, Australia, and Europe. It is headquartered in Pune, India and employs about 14,000 people. The company recorded revenues of INR260,817 million ($5,691 million) in the financial year ended March 2009 (FY2009), an increase of 90.7% over FY2008. The operating profit of the company was INR22,184.7 million ($484.1 million) in FY2009, an increase of 23.5% over FY2008. The net profit was INR2,364.8 million ($51.6 million) in FY2009, a decrease of 77% compared with FY2008.
CompaniesandMarkets.com provides a wide range of research reports, industry statistics and competitive intelligence on the environmental market.Topics covered include alternative energy, clean technology, wind energy, renewables, biodiesel, solar pv, photovoltaic, green energy, fuel cell, bioethanol, offshore wind energy and biofuels.
Scope of the Report
– Provides all the crucial information on Suzlon Energy Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Suzlon Energy Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Suzlon Energy Limited
-Data is supplemented with details on Suzlon Energy Limited history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Suzlon Energy Limited
Reasons to Purchase
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
– Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
– Obtain the most up to date company information available