enXco, Inc. (enXco) is a US based alternative energy company. The company is principally engaged in design, development, construction and operation of renewable energy projects. It predominantly focuses on development of portfolio of wind and solar energy projects. The company offers a wide variety of services under two segments, wind energy and solar energy. Services include project management; construction; asset management; and operation and maintenance of wind projects and electricity generation projects with photovoltaic (PV) and Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) technologies. The company is headquartered at California, the US
enXco, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2010: enXco Reaches Agreement With IPL To Proceed With 201MW Lakefield Wind Project
May 06, 2010: enXco Announces Management Changes
Mar 31, 2010: enXco, Xcel Energy Close On 201MW Wind Project In Minnesota
Mar 24, 2010: EDF Energies Commissions La Mata La Ventosa Wind Farm In Mexico
Mar 16, 2010: enXco Puts On Hold Proposed 201MW Lakefield Wind Project In Minnesota
enXco, Inc. – Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
enXco, Inc. – Strategic Analysis Review: http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=E499H11YL312279&prk=86716d0e2a51642020b69706f211f05f
Tel: +44 (0) 2030868600