Americas Wind Energy Corporation – Financial Analysis Review;Americas Wind Energy Corporation (Americas Wind) is an independent wind turbines manufacturer. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of medium sized wind turbines mostly between 500 and 1,000 megawatts (MW). It employs the Lagerwey Direct Drive technology to increase the reliability and performance of its wind turbines. The company principally operates in North America. The company’s wind turbines are mostly used in wind farms, municipal wind power systems, large agricultural wind power systems, imbedded system for industry and mining, and wind systems integrated with other technologies.
Our “Americas Wind Energy Corporation – Financial Analysis Review” is an in-depth business and financial analysis of Americas Wind Energy Corporation. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the financial analysis of the company. This highlights the company’s ratio analysis for the past five years.
And More inside the report…
Jul 28, 2009: Americas Wind Energy Announces Strategic Plans For Expansion
Mar 10, 2009: AWE Completes Agreement With EWT- Americas
– Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
– The report contains critical company information – business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
– The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last fourinterim periods.
– Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
– A quick “one-stop-shop” to understand the company.
– Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
– Get detailed information and financial analysis on companies operating in your industry.
– Identify prospective partners and suppliers – with key data on their businesses and locations.
– Compare your company’s financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
– Scout for potential acquisition targets, with insight into the companies’ financial performance.
Americas Wind Energy Corporation – Financial Analysis Review: http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=77L8Y18N6264414&prk=8f59a9c0786d4063a48359c792d49df6