Here is the second unmissable PES show preview. In a couple of weeks, the 14th edition of Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference opens its virtual doors! Enough said about the challenges and limitations that Covid-19 poses to all of us and our industry. Much can be done, especially online, to connect with our peers, have experts inform us about the latest ideas and technologies and grab the attention of our customers without showing them our products and services in person. At OEEC’s first virtual edition, all this and more is possible. Have a look below at what to expect after logging in on 27th – 28th October.
What to expect?
OEEC creates the perfect opportunity for people working in the offshore energy industry to establish new business relationships and maintain existing ones. You can expect plenty of interaction, information, presentations and innovations, lots of which will be live-streamed. We built a studio in RAI Amsterdam from which talk shows and discussions will be recorded and broadcasted.
In summary, OOEC 2020 offers:
1. Offshore Energy Talks (with experts)
2. Showcases and presentations from companies
3. Live Talk Shows (with industry panels)
4. Round table sessions (organise an exclusive session about a topic of your own choosing)
5. Offshore Energy Awards (presenting the winners of ‘the best innovations of past two years in the market)
6. One-on-One Matchmaking programme (to network and meet new people)
7. Event Partners (meet the companies that make the energy transition happen)
8. Bonus: access to Navingo Career Event (taking place at the same time)
As you can see, our philosophy of connecting maritime and offshore companies and people to create (sustainable) solutions forms the basis of this event.