PES brings you a preview of the 12th Renewable Energy India 2018 Expo, which will be held between 18th-20th September 2018. The aim is empowering India’s renewables mission to a new high, with participants from all over the globe. Don’t miss out book your tickets now.
A glimpse of the forthcoming REI 2018:
• Asia’s most leading Renewable Energy Expo by UBM India from 18th-20th September, 2018; with 45 participating countries and 750+ exhibitors.
• 3 – Day power packed conference – ‘Accelerating Momentum…From Ambition to Action’. Conference to highlight innovations, challenges and successful case studies and deliberations taking the sector forward.
• India Clean Energy Days & International Matchmaking organised by Business Beyond Borders (BBB) together with European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC) and supported by European Commission
• Bolstering Start-ups and SMEs with the launch of a Sunrisers pavilion
• CEO Conclave
• Finance Leadership Forum
• Quality Round Table by PV magazine
• Future Round Table by PV magazine
• 4th edition of Renewable Energy India Awards on 17th September 2018: To recognize Innovation & Excellence in the Renewable Energy Industry
The 12th edition of Renewable Energy India Expo (REI), hosted by UBM India, India’s leading exhibitions’ organiser, is all set to come back in a magnificent way this year with the presence of leading international stakeholders and experts.
The expo will be held between September 18th to 20th 2018, at the India Expo Center, Greater Noida. A leading expo in its domain, REI is the most comprehensive and a reputed global platform where India’s green economy community congregates to discuss industry trends, challenges and market insights including the Indian regulatory framework in the august presence of International stakeholders of repute.
What has REI 2018 to offer?